3/05/2020

THE BIRTHDAY WEEK





Why do I get so excited about birthdays? It's not cause I'm young & still not having an age crisis. More because life is awesome. Aging is beautiful & life is worth celebrating for! Especially in Finland people tend to be super humble & unselfish. Everybody deserves a day or seven once a year to celebrate their life!
     I've taught my friends about this tradition of being the birthday queen. What a lucky person I am to have a dear friend born on the same day - Milka is my awesome birthday buddy, my best friend & also my neighbor. We spent an action rich birthday week together with our friends! I really enjoyed having one of those rare free weekends from work <3
2018 70s HIPPPIES WITH A NEON TOUCH PARTY

Miksi olen synttäri-intoilija? En siksi että olen vielä niin nuori & kaukana ikäkriisistä. Enemmänkin siitä syystä, että elämä on ihanaa. Ikääntyminen on kaunista & elämä juhlimisen arvoista! Suomalaiset on todella vaatimattomia & epäitsekkäitä, joten kaikki ansaitsevat päivän, tai seitsemän kerran vuodessa ihan vain itselleen! 
     Ystäväni ovatkin jo hyvin tietoisia kyseisestä perinteestä, jossa ollaan synttärikuningattaria koko viikon ajan. Super onnekkaana vietin kyseisen viikon rakkaan ystäväni, naapurini, Milkan kanssa, joka on syntynyt veilä samana päivänä! 
2018 70s HIPPIES WITH A NEON TOUCH BILEET
There is this one expensive good quality wine on sale at Bizarre. I've been craving it so bad! Now I had a good reason to indulge my friends & myself with a bottle of the good stuff!
Bizarressa on myynnissä kyseistä arvokasta & hyvälaatuista viiniä, jota aina himoitsen! Nyt oli hyvä syy ostaa pullollinen & hemmotella kavereita & itseä! 
 On my actual birthday we invited our parents over for coffee & cake. Elsa's & my parents met for the first time !
Syntymäpäivänä kutsuimme Elsan kanssa molempien vanhemmat kahville & kakulle. He tapasivat ekaa kertaa ! 
I really don't know. / Älä edes kysy.


I only had one meeting during the week. A meeting where the happy birthday girl was eating lemon sorbet & sweet potatoes for dessert xP
Viikon aikana mulla oli vain yksi kokous. Kokous, jossa synttärisankari söi tyytyväisenä sitruunasorbettia & bataattiranskalaisia jälkkäriksi xP 
This love lady surprised me & invited this lovely guy all the way from Helsinki to pay me a birthday visit! <3
Tämä ihana nainen yllätti mut & kutsui tämän ihanan miehen Helsingistä saakka viettämään mun synttäriviikkoa! <3 
always so beautiful Nellundeerus <3 / aina niin kaunis Nellundeerus <3
Bar Volume...
Bar Bizarre...

 TEIJO

Nepalese Restaurant Bhanchha Ghar / Nepalilainen Ravintola Bhanchha Ghar


We spent the crazy birthday weekend in Helsinki! Sallariina had organized a warm welcome for me with all my favorite sweets, food & drinks <3 

Synttäriviikonloppu hulluteltiin Helsingissä! Sallariinan luona oli lämmin vastaanotto mun lempi herkkujen, ruokien & juomien kera <3
we had handsome dates for dinner! / Ja oli meillä kyl komeet seuralaiset illalliselle! 
...and beautiful ladies / ...ja kauniita naisia

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE, ALL THE WAY FROM  TURKU, JOKIOINEN, RAUMA, HELSINKI & SALO! ANOTHER PERFECT BIRTHDAY <3

KIITOS KAIKILLE TURUSTA, SALOSTA, JOKIOISISTA, RAUMALTA & HELSINGISTÄ SAAKKA! TAAS YKSI TÄYDELLINEN SYNTYMÄPÄIVÄ TAKANA <3 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

comment!