3/31/2019

Art is in the eye of the holder



Shout out to my talented friends who had an amazing theme party with UV-light, neon colors & good vibes! 
UV-valoilla, neon-väreillä & hyvällä meiningillä saa mahtavat juhlat aikaan, varsinkin kun järjestäjänä on rakkaat, lahjakkaat taiteilja ystävät! 

You know those people that has been in your life the whole time; The ones you sometimes don't see in a long time & then when you get together again, everything is like you were never apart? I'm so grateful to have my cousin & all my other friends in my life to remind me of that kind of a connection. <3 

Kunnianosoitukset tosi-ystäville! Niille, joiden kanssa pitkästä aikaa nähdessä kaikki on kuin ennen. Oon kiitollinen serkustani & muista ystävistä, joiden kanssa on aina pitkän tauonkin jälkeen helppo jatkaa siitä mihin jäätiin. <3 
#cauliflower #poodle # art / #kukkakaali #puudeli #taidetta

Raw Choco Experiment / Raakasuklaa



Caring about the Earth Hour is my weird way to express my passion & interest in a mainstream way.

Earth Hour on lähellä sydäntä. Sen mainstream-liikkeen haluan aina toteuttaa osoittaakseni välittäväni kokonaisuuksista.
 My "traditional" Earth Hour get-together: / "Perinteinen" Earth Hour - juhlani:

Bizarre had the Pimeet Bileet - party on Earth Hour Saturday
Bizarre järjesti Pimeet Bileet - tapahtuman Earth Hourin kunniaksi


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

comment!